Senior Financial Analyst, Growth Marketing Finance
Please note this is a 6 month FTC
Growth Marketing Finance is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis team, supporting Retail Brands SEM & SEO.
Do you have excellent financial analysis skills and experience collaborating with partners across areas of the business? Do you know how to translate complex financial information, so it is accessible to everyone? Are you excited to help optimize SEM & SEO Marketing decision making? Then this role is for you!
What you will do:
- Partner with SEM & SEO Operations to develop insights that accelerate profitability
- Combine marketing knowledge and mastery of large data sets to identify R&O and influence marketing decisions
- Increase rigor in marketing and financial processes to further enable transparency and accountability of marketing spend
- Support weekly channel insights that includes key financial and operational metrics
- Distill complex financial data into impactful commercial insights
- Perform variance analysis and outlook forecasting activities
- Develop deep understanding of marketing channel economics, KPIs and cross channel dynamics
- Adhoc analysis as needed
Who you are:
- Advanced analytic, modeling, and forecasting skills with Advanced Excel skills & experience using SQL
- Ability to interpret and communicate data to financial and non-financial teams
- High level of intellectual curiosity that drives sense of ownership and desire for continuous improvement
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's in administration or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- Master's in Business Administration ; or equivalent related professional experience is preferred
- Relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
NOTE: This is a 10-month fixed term/rotational opportunity
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.