Leading provider of activity holidays for families and school trips is seeking an experience Retail Manager, to drive the success of it's onsite retail shop and bar. If you have managed the performance of a high street store, or you have managed the retail outlets on a multi-functional site, such as a theme park, holiday park or other activity centre, then this is a excellent move to a leader in their field and well-established growing holiday and activity centre. Salary in the region of £29.5k pa dependent on experience plus additional benefits.JOB DESCRIPTION:
A little bit about you:
- To lead a successful centre retail department while supporting the day to day operations of the centre.
- This will be achieved through your line management from both the Head of Retail and the centre General Manager.
- To maximise on centre revenue opportunities via our centre retail operations
- Leading training and overseeing the retail team to provide and excellent customer experience
- To prioritise H&S and compliance in the retail operation
- Assist with centre specific duties associated with a children's residential activity centre
- This will include identifying operational trends; analysing feedback; investigating opportunities; making recommendations for improvement; and driving change that delivers improved on centre revenue and our customer retention rate.
- Taking responsibility for stock management, cash management and providing our customers with first class experience in all our retail areas.
- Manging the team working in these areas ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and development opportunities to meet demanding key performance indicators.
You will thrive on making connections with guests and getting to the heart of what they want and how you can deliver that. You will have a keen eye for detail, as well as the tenacity to implement and see projects through to their successful completion. You are a natural decision maker and are comfortable making clear decisions and taking responsibility. You will be able to work at pace and deliver results under pressure, capable of engaging and influencing face to face and remotely to ensure tasks are delivered on time and in full. You have high standards and act with integrity and commitment, wanting to deliver the very best at all times. You will be able to analyse and understand the company vision for the retail department and deliver it. Like us, you will love change, development and innovation, and understand that often to deliver this, you must be resilient, flexible and adaptable - and at all times passionate and positive. What we would like from you:
Due to the centres catering for children, we will need to DBS, check you which they will pay for and two satisfactory references prior to startingTHE PACKAGE:
Starting salary is circa £29500 and there are additional benefits (to be discussed at interview) and plenty of opportunity to progress your careerINTERESTED?
please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV! For any questions please contact Caroline on