About the company...
Our client are the leading scale player in a specialist market and have 18 years of experience doing this and nothing but this.
They do more than just fashion and clothes. They help women feel confident in their changing bodies and enable them to continue to express the choice and style they had prior to pregnancy and during pregnancy, whilst providing them with product innovations that make motherhood a breeze.
They are an international business, with key markets outside of the UK with a digital focus. An early embracer of eCommerce, the channel now represents 90% of their revenue. They're also a digital marketing machine: acquiring customers profitably from first order, with more than half returning for a second order during the current pregnancy and more and more coming back to us again when the family grows further. This all contributes to market leading profit and product margins and our double-digit growth rates across the world put the rest to shame.
They have plans to roll out another 3 markets in the next 12 months and to add more acquisition channels, they have significant momentum - but are still small enough that you'll see your impact every day.Workplace and Culture
Always motivated by new innovations in technology - they are a close-knit team of driven and ambitious individuals. Fuelled by the success of achieving market leading results, they place great importance on resourcefulness and dependability and encourage inquisitive questions that challenge us see things from all perspectives.The Role
Working under the guidance of the Senior Merchandiser this is an exciting role for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser to join the team. The Senior Assistant Merchandiser will Support the Senior Merchandiser in running the Department, supporting the growth opportunities & profitability.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in retail merchandising, who is commercial, confident, analytical and proactive. We trade across Ecom & Stores, with experience in both preferred but not essential.Main Duties and Key responsibilities
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills
- Reporting to Senior Merchandiser, deputising when required
- Manage and oversee Store Inventory & replenishment
- Line Card Management
- Updating and Forecasting WSSI
- Manage and Oversee Monday Trade Reports
- Sizing analysis & management of continuity availability
- Maintaining Range Plans & PO's as part of Critical Path
- Pricing Management for both Ecom & Stores
- Assist with both ad hoc & Seasonal Analysis- Sizing, Lessons Learnt, Building Blocks
- Manage & develop direct reports - MAA's
- Work in collaboration with Assistant Merchandiser counterpart
- Foster strong relationships with Key Stakeholders outside of the day-to-day team
- Knowledge of Clothing & sized categories
- Highly attentive and has an eye for detail
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Approachable and Friendly working well in a team
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Highly proficient in excel, with experience in other Key Office programs
- Good command of the English language both Written and Spoken
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.