In this role you will be working on a single dealer platform which maintains all client facing applications for this banks FX trading.
You will be creating panels and services for FX trading applications that livestream data. They have constant changes to the products meaning multiple releases per month.Tech: JS/React/Redux/REST/Websockets
- Banking/FS experience is a must have
- Communication skills need to be good as you will be interacting with clients (hedge funds) and internal users (FX traders/sales team)
Opportunity: This company are undergoing an agile transformation, lots of new roles are being created and you could be a chapter lead or Head of UI in 18 months.
Key Skills Needed:
For more information please contact Charlie Warren
- Large-scale enterprise design experience and developing scalable applications.
- experience with automated testing at all levels
- Experience working with all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from working with stakeholders to refine requirements to deploying and supporting software in production
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.