Python Developer Required - Urgent - Banking - Inside IR35
Role - Python Developer
Start date: - ASAP - 2weeks for background checks
Duration :- 6 months+ ( project duration 3 years)
Location: Bromley HQ - 3 days onsite 2 day WFH - Other arrangements might be possible at the managers discretions but not guaranteed.
Rate: £750 -£800 inside IR35.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced hands-on technologists to build and maintain strategic market making, intraday risk, trade capture and STP platform for EMEA Linear Rates desk. This is a front office role with direct interaction with the sales, trading, quants, trade support as well as the larger IT community that supports the trading desks.
Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced collaborative environment. Developer is expected to work closely with trading desk and desk assistants to build and support functionality in region.
The role is an individual contributor role involving full stack development with derivative products from a pricing, risk and trade capture perspective.
- Strong Python development skills. Extensive experience with OOP
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices
- Ideally experience of working on Middleware messaging platforms
- Ideally Experience with real time ticking platforms
- Experience with large enterprise systems (preferably in financial services) with numerous clients and complex workflows
- Knowledge of Rates markets and products
- Ability to liaise and work with remote teams
- Good communication and problem solving skills
If you have the above skill please send your CV for review. Interviews next week with an immediate decision.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.