If you are a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual keen to develop your career within the finance industry, this is definitely going to be right for you.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will be assisting within the busy accounts department. Previous accounts experience is preferable however training will be provided.
Your busy day will include the following:
* Assisting with purchase ledger
* Assisting with making payments
* Bank reconciliations
* Develop and maintain an electronic filing system
* General administration/accounts assistance
Desired skills and experience:
* A Level or equivalent in a finance related qualification
* SAGE Line 50 or other accounting database experience
* Experience in finance, even if it is from internship/volunteer roles/work experience
* Proficiency in Excel
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Highly efficient and organised
* Quick learner, willingness to learn new skills and adapt
What is on offer?
* The role is part-time with flexible hours
* Competitive pay ranging from £10 to £12 per hour
* Long term temporary contract
* Onsite parking
Ideally you will be available for an immediate start.
Click 'Apply' now or call us to discuss.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful