Our client in Bootle, is looking for an Organisational Design and Development Lead to join them for a 3 month contract. This will be a remote role with travel to Bootle when required.
· This role will sit within the Human Resources division.
· On a day to day basis you will work within a programme or project team to lead and deliver OD&D services. Therefore the successful candidate will be expected to work autonomously and be accountable for delivery.
· The successful candidate will be expected to travel for face to face meetings and to deliver workshops.
· The successful candidate will also have proven experience of working in partnership with a range of stakeholders (internal and external), building strong interpersonal relationships that empower trust confidence and the ability to influence the direction of change.
· This environment is typically fast paced and demanding. Therefore experience of working and delivering in a programme / project environment is desirable.
· You will provide professional OD&D advice and/or expert consultancy to scope, analyse, develop, deliver and embed organisation design and development intervention, for example structure and job design.
· You will use OD&D models, approaches, methodologies and best practice in designing and implementing OD&D interventions
· You will build a trusted advisor relationship to enable challenge and influence around behaviours and decisions in order to work towards achieving the principles set out by the organisation.
· You will have the ability to horizon scan and ensure advice is grounded in an organisational context.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Experience of delivering Organisation Design projects in a complex organisation or consultancy role.
· Experience of using OD&D models, approaches, methodologies and best practice when supporting senior teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models and structures.
· Experience of designing and facilitating workshops using OD methodologies.
· Experience of supporting and working with teams to navigate organisational change, implement new structures, processes and ways of working.
· Evidence of building and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships within and outside the span of control of the project sponsor, and the ability to influence decision making.
· A proven ability of data analysis to inform options/recommendations and decisions
· Planning and prioritisation skills with the ability to apply project management principles when approaching pieces of work, and when responding to changing priorities.
· Ability to use own initiative and identify when a change in approach is required.
Knowledge of systems thinking and its application.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Remote and Bootle (when required)
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: HR, OD&D, organisational design, organisational development, human resources, public sector, government