Supplier & Contract Manager | Hybrid | £44,000 - £47,000 | Permanent Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working exclusively with a leading Public sector organisation, to recruit a Supplier & Contract Manager.
This organisation operates a hybrid working policy, initially requiring travel to the Leeds based head office during induction with a view to hold meetings once a fortnight with stakeholders on site.
This position would suit an individual with extensive knowledge of managing a Category area, with an in-depth understanding of Commercial processes and IT. Previous experience of PCR2015 IS NOT essential, this can be learnt on the job. Role:
- Devise and implement processes and arrangements for effective supplier and contract management
- Lead and overview the OJEU tendering processes within the IT Category
- Ensures that the implementation of procurement strategies and evaluation criteria are in line with procurement legislation
- Ensure compliance with the policy/strategy and effective and efficient operation of the associated processes
- Ideal for an Individual with extensive IT Procurement background
- Experienced in implementing and managing Category strategies
- A managerial background within a senior Procurement role
- Open to individual with Private and Public sector skillsets