The ITID PPM Project Managers lead and manage large scale complex global strategic change
projects/programmes and business transformations with the business and delivery partners (circa $15m +
budgets, matrixed teams, multiple business lines). They act as a role model, leading as one g lobal team,
demonstrating active leadership and communication. As a senior leader they need to be able to operate at
executive level, across regions and global businesses.
Project Managers are responsible for deploying the Business
As Project Manager in the ITID CtB programme, the role holder will provide direct oversight of the pro gramme(s)/
project(s)', financial and outcome accountability, reporting to a Portfolio Manager within ITID. In executing this
role, the Project Manager will need to:
* Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
* Work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior
stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group
strategy, values and behaviour
* Provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global
businesses, global functions and regions
* Lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition,
planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change
* Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities
* Ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/programme level, as set and
communicated by HSBC Group, regulators and ITID PPM Practice.
* Own the the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to
portfolio/function as appropriate.
* have responsibility for effective handover of the project/programme into Business as Usual operations to
support effective benefits realisation.
* Have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies
within their Programme/Project and instilling good programme/project disciplines within their project and