TRS Staffing are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for an E&I Field Installation & Commissioning Support Engineer.
The role will see you work alongside the site's established project teams in delivery of small to medium scale multidiscipline projects.
Act as client's representative for E&I based installation and commissioning activities as required including but not limited to activities below:
• Field calibrations by others.
• Loop testing and verification.
• Functional testing (FAT and SAT on behalf of SSE)
• Witnessing of installation / commissioning activities and sign off on behalf of client.
• Walkdowns and snagging out.
• Verification & updating of red-line and as built drawings / plant and process information.
• Assist the project managers and design engineers with their field knowledge Skills and Experience
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
• Gas or similar industry cross-functional experience e.g. power, petrochemical.
• CompEx Units 1 to 4
• Good written and oral communication skills, including the capability of representing the company with all outside organisations visiting the installation.
• Strong Health Safety and Environmental ethic.
• Experience of relevant engineering and other plant design and installation standards e.g. ATEX / DSEAR / SIL)
• Experience in the Maintenance & engineering of E&I plant and equipment, relevant to the installations (F&G, ESD, Fiscal Metering, PCS, BMS systems).
• Computer literate
• Ability to operate in a structured project environment and be self-sufficient.
• Previous Experience on high hazard or COMAH sites
• CompEx unit 12
• Project engineering experience
• Experience in controls e.g. relay logic, DCS, ICCS, SIS, SCADA
This is a long term contract opportunity, if you are interested to learn more, please apply