We are a resource partner for the UK's largest Parking Operators, and we are seeking
Meet And Greet Driver to support operations at Gatwick Airport.
As a successful candidate you will be assisting travellers as they arrive to the Airport, giving them a positive experience from the outset as they embark on their journey. This contract offers flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle and work around your other commitments. You will be a critical part of the Airports day-to-day operations.
Logic 360 are committed to investing in people and this opportunity can open many doors as we would be willing to upskill individuals who demonstrate an excellent work ethic and commitment to Logic and our Clients. We can Sponsor you as an individual to obtain an Airside Pass giving you opportunity and versatility to work within other areas at the Airport.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Moving customers and company's vehicles in a safe and responsible manner in and around car parks and on public roads around the airport.
* Forecourt Marshalling, Damage Recording on Vehicles, Reception Duties and Assisting with Luggage.
* Communicating face to face with customers, handling all parking enquiries and ensuring you always have a professional manner as you represent the Airport.
* Maintaining the first line of parking equipment (to include but not limited to loading tickets, clearing jams, barrier maintenance and preventative cleaning etc.)
* Ensuring all incidents are reported to the line manager
* Adhering with all Gatwick Airport directives and regulations
* Compliant with all Health & Safety Legislations
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Respectful and courteous driving skills that always adhere to road regulations
* Ability to follow instructions from management and act professionally always
* Good team player with positive attitude and a commitment to customer service
* Excellent time management skills to ensure that vehicles are delivered and returned promptly
Essential Qualifications and Experience
* Must hold a UK Driving Licence for minimum of 3years with no more than 3 penalty point
* Cannot have any of the following driving convictions on your Licence IN10, DR10 or DD10
* Valid Passport or Full Birth certificate
* Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
* No Previous unspent or disqualifying Criminal Convictions
* Driving Assessment and Compulsory Induction Training must be completed and will be carried out by our client before commencement of the role.
* Ongoing Contract
* £10.50 ph, Paid Weekly & Paid Holiday
* Flexible Contract Type: Part Time / Full Time / On-going rolling contract.
* Flexibility on hours to suit your personal circumstances and commitments (Flexible Shift Patterns: 4 on 4 off, 5 on 2 off, 6 on 3 off)
* Shift Hours: 8-12 hours a day with various shift options available. (Working hours between 4:00am to midnight) Start and finish times will vary according to travel demands so must be flexible
* Free Parking on site
* Overtime available
* Career progression as the Airports begin to rebuild. This operation will be up to 400 staff at any time across the terminals so this will include Team Leaders, Admin Managers etc
* Opportunity for Logic to invest and sponsor you for an Airside Pass
* Working as part of a Group we are associated with Assured Aviation who hold a strong presence in and around Gatwick Airport winning lots of work on all different contracts including some bespoke prestige contracts.
If you believe this role is for you, then we would love to talk to you about it in more detail - don't delay get in touch today!
Logic 360 Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.50 per hour