LEVEL 2 SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT | FULL TIME | PERMANENT | SEPTEMBER 2022 START | £13,500- £14,500 PER ANNUM
Would you like to start working for a "Good" school based in Leicester?Have you got experience working with SEND children, or maybe you are looking for an opportunity to gain more experience in this sector?
Are you looking for a role that will leave you feeling rewarded at the end of the day?
Are you passionate about working with children and being a role model?
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant to step into the classroom and support the children in their learning. Working alongside the class teacher throughout the day. You would be helping to deliver certain lessons on either a 1:1 or group basis for the pupils in the classroom. About the school:
- Based in Leicester
- Graded "Good" by Ofsted
- On-Site Parking
- Close public transportation links
- Experienced SENCO
If you would like to work as a Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant, you'd be tasked with the following:
- Delivering high quality and meaningful learning experiences in the core subjects to the children with SEN
- Work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students who have Special Educational Needs
- Utilize learning schemes in order to progress your student's learning
- Report back to parents and teachers regarding the students progress
- Supporting the teachers in the classroom
- Preparation of the classroom before and after the school day
- Providing meaningful feedback on the lessons that you have taught to the children with SEND through accurate marking and assessment
- Liaising with parents, other staff members and the SENCO in regards to student well-being and achievement
If you want to work as a Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant, you will benefit from:
- Close working relationships with all members of staff and the SENCO
- Working with an experienced SLT and SENCO
- Being supported and guided all the way through your role
- Earning up to £300 extra as part of our refer-a-friend scheme
If you want to work as a Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant you'll need to have:
- A CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be documented
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- A Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to complete and pay for a new DBS application
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- A basic understanding of Interventions/1:1 education
- Previous experience working with SEN students within the education sector
- Be passionate about working with children that have SEN and be determined to make sure that their learning experience is as comfortable and positive as possible
- (Desired) Experience using learning schemes such as Makaton / PECs / Team Teach / Signalong
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a SEN Teaching Assistant role.
For more information you can contact Nico Sidhu on / .
I look forward to hearing from you.