c. £80,000 plus bonus, plus benefits
Our Client is a highly prestigious financial services business that are hiring an experienced Senior Risk Manager to undertake a 2nd line role developing, enhancing and embedding the Group Risk Framework. This is an excellent opportunity to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the Group and work in a dynamic, energetic and fast-growing business.
- Oversight and management of the Group Risk system, including supplier relationship, assessing and designing risk framework enhancements.
- Responsible for risk analytics and reporting across risk appetite, incident management, and supporting the team to enhance and embed the enterprise risk management framework.
- Support oversight of the Group Risk Framework (such as risk appetite, policies, risk and control self-assessment, incident management).
- Support the Group's risk governance structure, including production of Risk Committee reporting.
- Interaction with key stakeholders across Countries on all Risk topics and best practices and assist with preparation of regular risk reports and training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Significant work experience in a risk management role in the financial services sector
- Excellent knowledge of using risk systems (particularly Riskonnect) and implementing risk framework changes/enhancements on these systems.
- Exemplary knowledge of risk management frameworks, and assessing and reporting risk data for senior stakeholders.
- Risk Appetite and Policy Framework experience is desired.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.