Business Analyst - Data Privacy
Would you like to be a key figure in a project that provides you with a platform to take on more responsibilities?
If so, one of our industry leading clients in the Oil & Gas sector are looking for a well-seasoned Business Analyst to join an already established team on a 12 months contract basis in London (2 days onsite).
It is a great opportunity to get to see and understand the innerworkings of a large corporation and modernize these functions with innovation and engineering.
* Lead Assessor for Existing SCC backlog.
* Business Analyst to coordination with stakeholders (Architecture / IT Service Owners) and vendors gathering technical requirements and ensuring they are achieved and tested
* Document all technical requirements with the Product Owner and Central Data Privacy Team and associated impacted areas
* Manage the ADO board for user stories (technical requirements) ensuring acceptance criteria is met when solutions are delivered
* Define and document interface specifications and technical diagrams
* Lead with the overall data mapping for the end to end solution
* Undertaking System, User and Acceptance Testing
·A strong Business Analyst with a Technical Integration background and working knowledge of API / JSoN / Web Services
Mandatory: ADO, MS Visio, Agile, Process Flows, User Acceptance Testing, Data Dictionaries and Data Mapping
If interested in finding out more about the opportunity and taking the next steps into securing your next challenge, please apply immediately as interviews will be taking place this week