Content Platforms Apprentice
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Content Platform Apprentice will support the content platform team within central marketing to manage content platforms, content management systems and content products. The role will include a variety of tasks across platform management with the key objective to deliver exceptional content platform experiences for internal and external customers.
Key Accountabilities & Decision Ownership
• Supporting the Sage Advice support desk and Platform Manager on the triage, escalation, resolution and communication of bugs and issues on Sage Advice. Support local markets by bug fixing and escalation.
• Day to day updates to navigations, link fixing and other detail orientated tasks on the platform
• Perform regular scheduled testing tasks on the Sage Advice platform to ensure early detection of any user issues on the platform.
• Support blog migrations and new market launches on Sage Advice as the need arises
• Updating content, images and other items in the content management system
• Updating training documentation and the learning resource for internal CMS users
• Updating PowerPoint decs with recent platform updates and communications
Skills, Know-How & Experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
• Confident individual who can deal with a variety of stakeholders of all levels
• Ability to work effectively using own initiative
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English language, verbal and written
• Excellent organizational, attention to detail, time-management, and quality-control abilities.
• 5 A-C Grade GCSEs
Great to Have:
• Understanding of Marketing channels and tactics
• Content platform or CMS experience, preferable WordPress
• Understanding of how content and inbound platforms fit within overall digital and marketing infrastructure.
• Experience working on blogging platforms including an understanding of SEO principles in platform structures
Our Apprentice Recruitment process:
1. Apply online with CV
2. Complete screening
3. Complete video interview (You will receive a link to complete a video interview within 1 week of applying)
4. Attend assessment centre in May-July 2022
Please note that this role commences on the 3rd October 2022.
If you require any additional support/special accommodation during your video interview or at Assessment Centre stage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place type