A new Senior Marketing Executive position for a global manufacturing company based in Sheffield. This is a new position within a well-established in-house marketing team, and will focus on delivering the product marketing strategy.Client Details
My client is an international industrial, manufacturing and production company based in Sheffield. With a well-established in-house marketing team, they are looking for Senior Marketing Executive to join their team.Description
The key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive will include:
- Delivering the product marketing strategy in line with the overall marketing plan and business objectives
- Creating and implementing product marketing activities
- Working closely with our key suppliers, designing and delivering marketing campaigns that support supplier growth plans.
- The successful role holder will plan and deliver marketing campaigns to support sales initiatives, informing and attracting customers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and meet customer's expectations, whilst consulting with key stakeholders to shape ideas and initiatives in line with business objectives
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will have the following skills and experience:
* Product Marketing experience, ideally within B2B manufacturing or industrial sector* An understanding of business strategy with the ability to translate this into meaningful actions and results* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the credibility to influence key stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally* The ability to look after our suppliers* Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, with excellent copy-writing abilities and strong project management skills* The ability to work as part of a team but a confident self-starter with exceptional attention to detail* Flexibility, adaptability and receptive to new ideas with excellent time management and organisational skillsJob Offer
On offer for the successful Senior Marketing Executive:
- Up to £34K starting salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period