Learning Support Assistant Coventry and Warwickshire Full Time £75-£90 Daily rate
Twenty4Seven Education are looking for a dedicated and empathetic individual to further their career to help SEN children to learn and develop. Your patience, enthusiasm and caring nature makes you the ideal person to support children with additional needs.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant that assists with planning ideas and organisational support to the teacher and other teaching assistants. It is vital you can work using your own initiative to help guide the children during structured and unstructured learning activities and work with individual children to achieve their full learning potential.
Learning Support Assistant role expectations:
* Plan high quality lessons and learning opportunities
* Able to work using your own initiative
* Be confident with behaviour management strategies
* Have good curriculum knowledge
* Ensuring that all students are working towards their best learning potential
* Assisting children who require help during specific routines
* Happy to work on a 1-1 basis, delivering interventions or supporting small groups
As a successful learning support assistant with Twenty4Seven Education you will need;
* Ability to build professional, positive and respectful relationships with both staff and children.
* Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
* Must be able to show initiative;
* Ability to offer personal care in a respectful way.
The benefits of working with Twenty4Seven:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent CPD opportunities
* A dedicated and knowledgeable consultant
* Career progression opportunities;
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
All applicants must be willing to complete a DBS or have a DBS on the update service.
If you would like more information about this position please give us a call on (phone number removed) or email us your CV today