Are you an experienced Automation Test Engineer, who would relish the opportunity to stand hands-on, but also lead a small team? My client has an existing automation team, but is looking for someone to really drive the automation forward, along with mentoring and developing the existing team.
This role would really suit someone who is passionate about ensuring that quality is throughout the product. You will work closely with other team leads, to really drive automation throughout the software development lifecycle. This role will really allow you the opportunity to maintain your hands-on automation but also develop your leadership and mentor skills.
For this role, you will be:
* Influencing and driving the direction of automation strategy across the business, working closely with senior members of the business
* Implement automated regression test scripts as part of a Continuous Integration process
* Line manage and lead the Automation Team to ensure that the team is both motivated, and developing their skills
* Collaborate with other teams to ensure all acceptance criteria are tested.
My client, works in the medical industry, so not only are you using the very latest technologies, you will be working with a business that saves lives. Technologies that you will be using are:
* Selenium and Cucumber for automation
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Stuart on (url removed)