Class 2 Driver
Location: Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire.
Salary: £33 - £40k
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 45 hrs, Mon - Fri
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a professional HGV Class 2 drivers to perform multi-collection hazardous waste on a national scale based from our expanding Nottinghamshire location.
Remuneration / Benefits:
• Earn £33 - £40k p.a.
• 30 days holiday incl. bank holidays (inc. one day extra in June 2022 for Queen Jubilee).
• Holidays increase with length of service.
• Get paid to train - we will sponsor your ADR and driver CPC qualification.
• Earn a compliance bonus of up to £600 per year.
• Pension contributions.
• Life Insurance (x 3 times salary).
• Free on-site parking.
Class 2 Driver - The Role:
• 45 hours per week.
• Monday to Friday.
• 1-2 nights out per week.
• Overtime available.
• Multi collection point rounds planned for you.
• Collection of waste in rigid tanker or rigid curtain sider.
• Self-load own vehicle and completion of legal paperwork.
Class 2 Driver - The Ideal candidate requirements:
• You must hold at least a valid class 2 licence with no more than 6 endorsement points (certain restrictions apply) or any active previous disqualifications.
• You must also hold a valid digital tachograph card and have completed all CPC requirements.
• ADR Licence covering tanks and packages is preferable - if not qualified we will sponsor you within first 6 months.
Current staff testimonial:
"I chose to work for Enva because of the competitive salary and job variety the different locations and products we collect no 2 days are the same. I'm enjoying working for Enva and can't wait to complete my ADR course and learn some new skills".
"I applied for Enva for its flexible shift patterns and locality to me. I enjoy the variety that it offers covering the whole country and varying customer base means no two days are the same. With continuing investment in the business, it's a secure job in uncertain times too".
Who are Enva? Visit Enva company site to find out more.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up-to-date CV.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.
No agencies please