Pathfinder are recruiting on behalf of our sister company SCH Motoprep. We are looking to recruit a motorcycle delivery driver/motorcycle road test rider to work at our busy PDI centre in Sywell.
The successful candidate will be comfortable driving a 3.5t van and will be responsible for collecting and delivering motorcycles from and to various locations around the UK. (locations can vary from Aberdeen, London, Devon, Cornwall) A motorcycle licence and experience of riding motorcycles is essential as this exciting opportunity will allow the successful candidate to run in motorcycles to required service mileage before handover when no deliveries are booked.
Main responsibilities include:
* Motorcycle Collections and deliveries using specifically designed vans
* Route planning and load building
* Secure loading of motorcycles on wheels (uncrated)
* Ensuring delivery notes and collection notes are correctly completed
* Motorcycle running in / Riding as part of a dedicated team for motorcycles which require first service before press / fleet handover - optional
Please be aware that this role is offered on a temporary basis. Official business hours are Monday to Friday (Apply online only)hrs. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have a genuine love for motorcycles and are experienced motorcycle riders.
Ideal candidate will posses their own motorcycle gear.
Teamwork and motorcycle riding experience is essential
Please be advised the hourly rate of pay is inclusive of holiday accrual.
If you would like to register your interest for this role, please apply NOW and one of our local team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail