The Senior Sourcing Manager will manage the procurement of various packaging commodities. The role will be end to end, leading the sourcing, category management and subsequent supplier relationship management. Our client is a global FMCG business that producing some of the most well known FMCG food products around the world.
Our client is a global FMCG business that are present in over 150 countries around the world. They are looking to a hire a procurement professional to join their team and lead the buying of various packaging commodities.
The business offer a large amount of career progression and have over 35 people within their global procurement team matrix. This role will entail the sourcing, category development and supplier relationship management - ensuring 'Best in class procurement.
- Leading the sourcing of various packaging commodities and negotiating the best price.
- Creating procurement best practice and long term savings.
- Developing key relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with NPD and quality to ensure sustainable packaging can be produced
- Experience buying packaging categories and commodities
- Experience working in a large or complex procurement function
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- the ability to build relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.