Teach Now are seeking and passionate, experienced and dedicated Teacher for a two form entry primary school in Haringey. The role is to begin in September 2022.
You will be responsible for creating a stimulating environment, where you engage and challenge the children to progress continuously. Previous experience in Key Stage 1 is essential to this role. This is a great opportunity for an experienced teacher with strong behaviour management skills and a real passion for progress. The successful candidate will benefit from a supportive, organised, and progressive Senior Leadership Team. You will have full responsibility of the class including planning, with designated PPA time each week. This is a Church of England school with a rich history and an important role serving the local community. The school is surrounded by excellent transport links, as well as on street parking.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• An experienced Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working with Key Stage 1
• Thorough knowledge of the Year 1 or 2 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you