Your New Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- An excellent opportunity has a risen for an ambitious Management Accountant to join a fantastic business in Darlington. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will have the opportunity to become their number 2 and manage the Assistant Management Accountants within the team.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
You will be/have
- Preparing Regional and Divisional P&L's, Balance Sheet and Capital Expenditure.
- Preparing accurate and insightful management accounts with appropriate KPI's; including revenue and margin analysis.
- Review trends, compare actual performance against budgets, and provide detailed support for any significant variances.
- Develop working relationships with applicable staff at all sites and within the finance team to ensure all necessary information flows operate to enable production of the management accounts.
- Be proactive and contribute to the process improvements at all levels to increase the efficiency and quality of all aspects of the accounting and reporting functions.
- Play a key role in the coaching and development off assistant level staff to maximise the contribution to the team.
- Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or Qualified by Experience.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Strong excel, analysis and presentation skills.
- Experience of integration and systems development.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced quickly changing environment.
- Competitive Salary - Up to £40,000
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Active Rewards Scheme