Circa £45,000 - £48,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Paraplanner to join an established team within a highly regarded, reputable organisation that have great prospects. You will be responsible for preparing written advice and provide technical research services holistically across a broad range of financial products and ensuring the preparation of advice for clients. I'm looking to speak with candidates who have the following skills and qualifications.
- Minimum Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS) or equivalent Level 4 industry qualification
- Great communication ability
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar Paraplanning role with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations.
- Client focused with a good telephone manner.
- Good analytic skills: proficient in Microsoft Office applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation, Apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.