Our client provides practical, high quality and commercially relevant legal advice to public, private and third sector organisations. Their experience includes working with clients across central and local government, NHS commissioning and provider organisations, housing associations and private sector companies.The Job:
We are delighted to be assisting our client with their vacancy for a Legal PA in their Litigation Advisory team.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Manage diaries
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, & refreshments,
- Organise travel arrangements
- Arrange or conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc.
- Arrange for files to be opened and closed
- Support lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Liaising with Business Development and Marketing regarding arrangements for events and producing marketing material.
- Take internal and external telephone queries
- Monitor post and/or e-mails
- Reporting to external clients on a weekly and monthly basis & assist in resolving client queries
- Enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm's contacts system.
- Arrange client meetings.
- Assist lawyers in the billing and credit control process by liaising with the lawyer and accounts and to produce standard financial/time reports through the system.
- Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received
For this role, our client is looking for someone with:
- Ideally previous PA or Secretarial experience gained in a law firm however other administrative experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focussed working method.
Employer Contribution Pension, Life Insurance , Group Income Protection, 25 days annual leave and other benefitsThe Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.15pmThe Location:
Central Bristol, no car parking (working from home & office)