Temp to Perm Administrator
Are you looking for an Admin role with a bit more variety? Do you have good Excel skills and a good eye for detail? This may be the perfect role for you...
Working from this global company's Manchester office you will be providing admin support for the North West and Northern Ireland regions.
This is initially a temporary role, but it is highly likely to go permanent. While you are being trained you will be required to be in the office but once you are confident there is every possibility that you can work from home a couple of days a week.Key Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of NWNI fee forecasts
- Ensuring all new project numbers, additions and x-sells are added.
- Liaising with other cost centres to ensure all fees are correct.
- Liaising with partners and job manager for all updates
- Create new Project/Job Numbers for North West offices and save job registration forms on Folio
- Creating purchase orders and processing of supplier invoices
- Keeping the monthly client tracker updated, with all supplier invoices processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Chasing debts from unpaid debtors reports and ensuring cash is secured into the business
- Support with the team admin requests across the North West offices: Manchester, Liverpool and Belfast
- Occasional reception cover to support holiday cover and sickness absence
- Arrange printing, binding and couriers, where necessary, obtaining best value and ensuring outputs are in line with brand guidelines;
- Book travel, hotels and car hire where necessary through travel management company complying with financial levels of authority across offices
- Support with the organisation of meetings, events, booking meeting rooms and office attendance where needed
- Assisting front of house with any other duties when needed
- General admin duties
- Good Excel skills and Good MS Office skills
There is plenty of opportunity to progress up the ladder for the right person
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.