Would you like to help raise the profile of a local charity? Are you passionate about the Health & Social Care sector? Do you thrive on development and strategic planning?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then Hooray may have the role for you!
Hooray is proud to be exclusively supporting an independent local charity to assist in the recruitment for a Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Development Manager you will:
- Influence strategic objectives, policy, and practice within the charity and across the Gloucestershire Health & Social sector
- Contribute to the development of partnerships and business opportunities to ensure those accessing the services of the charity are supported and the organisation remains robust in its approach
- Routinely review, evaluate, and improve the quality and reach of the charity's health & social care services
- Develop new services, tool, and resources, taking an innovative, evidence-based approach
- Prospect and lead on funding bids across the charity
- Act as senior cover for the organisation
To be successful as a Development Manager you will:
- Be experienced in working directly with children & young people within the health & social care sector
- Have experience in a strategic role, and with line management responsibilities
- Be experienced in developing new and innovative ways of working and establishing effective partnerships
- Have experience of managing budgets and responding to monitoring requirements in a timely fashion
My client is offering an excellent salary of up to £41,000 per annum (pro rata). Please note, this is a part-time vacancy (30 hours a week).
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY