A Global FTSE 50 company is looking for a Procurement Manager that specialises in IT and Digital to join them on a permanent basis.Responsibilities
- Develops and drives implementation of regional and global sourcing strategies for IT & Technology spend categories.
- Works closely with IT organisations in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimise total cost, quality and service.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and works cross-functionally in developing and executing sound sourcing strategies in partnership with IT stakeholders.
- Understands indirect material spends across the business, analyses category markets and translates into actionable strategies and forward-looking analyses. Identifies, selects and develops suppliers, negotiates and contracts within IT portfolio and supply based in alignment with IT Global strategy.
- Establishes strategic relationships with supply base and implements supplier management strategies. Motivates suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects
- Proven Category Management expertise, within IT Procurement, ideally with exposure across cost management in at least 2 of the following: Hardware, Software, Services and Telecoms.
- Ability to work in a truly global organisation. Proven experience in working in a fast moving and result driven environment which demands to work under pressure.
- Unsurpassed negotiation techniques with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills