Role: Senior Business Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of the UK's leading independent social businesses; a not-for-profit housing association with a portfolio of over 90,000 homes. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the Head of Delivery in building out the Business Analysis function, as well as working with Project Managers and Product Owners to deliver change.Your Responsibilities:
- Help build the Business Analysis function, including setting up processes and templates.
- Line management of other BAs.
- Requirement gathering.
- Stakeholder management.
- Developing and reporting on project plans.
- Supporting through full project lifecycle from inception to BAU.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefitsLocation: London, flexible working on offer
- Business Analysis experience across full project life cycle.
- Experience with Agile models and methodologies.
- Experience using process modelling tools.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience implementing BA best practice.
- Experience with line management of other BAs.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly market leading, not-for-profit organisation, working on a great variety of projects. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on .