Job Description: Job Title: Executive Administrator Corporate Title: Officer Location: London Bank of America:
We are a financial services company offering a wide array of opportunities across many functions. Our focus on the financial success of our clients - individuals, companies and institutional investors - shapes the way that we organize ourselves and run our business.
Global Technology delivers technology services globally across the bank's eight lines of business that serve individuals, companies and institutions. The team also focuses on digital banking, payments, infrastructure, data management and technology that enhances cyber security, and risk and capital management.
Innovation is at the heart of all Global Technology does. As a member of Global Tech, you will use leading technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence, as well as improved processes, to build our business. The team has replaced core platforms and simplified its infrastructure to improve speed to market. Its private cloud provides an environment that is scalable and secure. Global Tech uses data and analytics to enhance service, provide solutions and deepen relationships. Role Description:
- Diary management and PA work to support Network Executive, including monitoring the executive's Inbox and proactively handling emails with discretion.
- Booking travel and expense management
- Logistics around town halls and other management routines
- Managing Sharepoint sites to update meeting materials and technical documentation
- Documentation around processes and procedures
- Support for out of region visitors
- Contractor timesheet submission & approval - completion tracking
- Monitor & submit CTO space allocation changes within the London office if required
- Event booking & co-ordination both internally & externally
- Email Distribution Group (DG) management
- Mandatory training completion tracking & chasing
- ARC point of contact (building access requests)
- Acting as proxy approver for Concur, MyTechnology, ARM requests, and any other system that requires an approval from the Networks Executive
This is a direct report into the global Head of Network Services and the global COO of Network Services.
Become part of a 700 person global organisation, which will grow into 1200+ over the next 2 to 3 years. Network Services is part of Core Technology Infrastructure which consists which consists of ~13500 resources worldwide
The Network Services COO team exists of ~10 resources worldwide
The role is working with the Network Senior Leadership Team and with the COO Business Management Team Core Skills:
- Requires strong administrative support skills (diary management, meeting planning, travel)
- High proficiency with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Sharepoint
- Highly organized, detail oriented and demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
- Must demonstrate a proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
- Proven team player
- Proactive style and ability to work without supervision
- Flexibility of approach including willingness to work longer hours as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Must be able to represent the Bank through phone, written and direct contact with senior management and partners
- Previous event coordination (e.g. associate meetings, recognition events, etc.)
Bank of America:
- Must be polite and have a professional attitude
- Must demonstrate diligence and initiative
- Have the ability to learn new systems as required
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong diplomacy skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Offer discretion and confidentiality at all times
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.