At Hearst UK, there's always more to the story. Join our Global Commercial Team to start the next chapter in your career.
We're the UK's leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Country Living. We've created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We'll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work closely with Global Account Directors, Global Sales, Global Syndication Management, Marketers, finance and yield to ensure that commercial campaigns are managed faultlessly and client goals are always exceeded.
Working with a variety of global clients & agencies based across international territories, you will work collaboratively to scope and deliver campaigns with advertisers and internal collaborators. Campaign activity includes, but is not limited to, rich media ad units, branded content, custom videos, social content and cross-platform takeovers.
You will lead every aspect of campaign success across multiple markets and be fully responsible for all post sales client activity. Your goal will be to create the best plan to meet client objectives, build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and exceed client performance expectations.ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Italian, French or German language to native is level a plus
- Understanding of international nuances in different countries (language, culture etc)
- Excellent in managing multiple stakeholders under pressure with great sense of urgency
- Incredibly commercially aware and sales driven
- Strives for results and excellent customer service
- Confident & comfortable in your client facing presentation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; able to work effectively under pressure
- Collaborative attitude is essential in working across multiple markets with diverse cultures.
- Ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all level of personnel
- Deep understanding of digital and social market, print background a plus
- Proactive and enjoys a varied role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Self-motivated, team player
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days' holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) - pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model - 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There's more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.