Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Associate's Degree Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About the team
This role is part of our Reconciliations team, who play a crucial role in reconciling all of FIS domestic and international bank accounts that s nearly 700 accounts! As a member of the team you'll be responsible for reconciling and verifying all FIS accounts and statement, updating journals and investigating errors and rejected payments within our SLA's. This role requires a high level of stakeholder interaction so you will have excellent communication skills with the confident to communicate at all levels.What you will be doing
What you bring:
- Reconciliation/ Verify WorldPay accounts/ statements in accordance with Reconciliation policy.
- Accurate completion of account and journal postings including substantiation of profit and loss entries.
- Investigation and reporting of erroneous entries and rejected payments/ transactions.
- Acquire specialist knowledge to provide accurate advice and information to both internal and external sources in a timely and professional manner, taking full ownership through to resolution.
- Prioritise workload effectively throughout the day to ensure all SLA's are adhered to
- Work as part of the team to ensure daily objectives are met
- Continually look for ways of improving processes, providing potential solutions and following through to implementation to deliver efficiencies
- Safeguarding of merchant monies identifying own cash and working with the treasury department to ensure accounts are appropriately funded
Added bonus if you have:
- High level of analytical skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- A passion for attention to detail and getting it right first time
- Able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- Able to manage multiple queries at one time
- Ability to look beyond the numbers to identify issues, anomalies and understand root cause
- Adaptable to changing priorities and requests
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely safeguarding across worldoay accounts
What we offer you
- Experience of payment/banking systems
- Payments, acquiring or finance industry experience
- Ledger accounting experience
- A competitive salary
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
#pridepass This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.