UK - London - Brentford Posted Date:
May 9 2022The role
As the Omni-Channel Manager in UK Pharma you will be accountable for designing, building and maintaining the channels required to deliver best-in-industry customer experiences. Ensuring the UK has the right omni-channel strategy is paramount to providing customers with the right content, in the right place, at the right time. Market research shows us that a positive customer's experience with pharma delivered across all channels has significant impact on their prescribing behaviour and attitudes to the brand.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the performance, usability and stability of the UK channel ecosystem, setting KPIs for success, managing content across brands in a compliant manner, maintaining relationships within a complex stakeholder map to influence global tech priorities and capturing customer feedback. This role can make a huge impact on HCPs and patients with careful and creative optimisation of the omni-channel ecosystem. Your responsibilities:
- Lead and optimise the end-to-end content production process by partnering with brand teams, compliance, global tech and the production partner
- Collaborate with the medical organisation to develop omni-channel experiences that innovate in compliance
- Lead and embed the omni-channel customer experience strategy in the market
- Establish the omni-channel experience measurement framework by partnering with senior analytics manager
- Identify and prioritise user funnels, set KPIs and demonstrate improvement against these.
- Shape the market's culture on delivering modern customer experiences, demonstrate leadership among marketers in GSK, raising the profile of omni-channel impact on HCP behaviour and benchmarking against 'good' externally
- Build and maintain a close relationship with global stakeholders across tech, UX and marketing to prioritise market requirements for platform structure and functionality
- Initiate a new mindset & agile approach to our marketing practices to accelerate speed of development and focus on conversion rate optimisation
- Manage relevant 3rd parties and creative agencies, where appropriate, to bring in external specialism and services
- Manage product release cycle and UAT with global tech colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experienced within Pharma or another regulated industry (e.g Consumer Health products)
- Demonstrable experience in multichannel marketing and delivering commercial results through multichannel activities
- Strong understanding of website architecture, UX and ecommerce
- Web development experience
- Significant experience with SEO and paid search in a highly regulated industry
- Significant experience with email marketing platforms
- Solid understanding of web analytics and experience using analytics platforms
- Experience in driving culture change towards digital and customer experience
- Experience with social media campaigns, ecommerce in a highly regulated industry
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with analytical ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Strong experience in managing stakeholders across a complex, matrixed organisation
- Works creatively and independently, with the passion and energy to drive change
- Experience with paid-owned-earned content model
- Understanding of the Pharma industry regulations
- Experience in managing complex projects and demonstrated project management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and exciting environment
- Prior omnichannel management experience in pharma setting
*LI-GSK Why GSK?
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we're making the biggest changes we've made to our business in over 20 years. We're on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022:
New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent and technology to get ahead of disease together - all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients
- so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact
- with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing
. So, if you're ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email email@example.com
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.