Insurance Administration - Location - Mayfair, London Basic Salary c30k negotiable DOE,+ excellent benefits including incentive plan bonus, non-contributory pension (20%), 6 x life insurance and private medical insuranceAssistance In Insurance Exams and Qualifications
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client, a highly successful, specialist, independent, chartered insurance broking firm in the heart of the West End of London, as the company's Financial Accountant.
Our client was established over 70 years ago, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and was one of the first firms to be awarded the status of corporate Chartered Insurance Brokers by the Chartered Insurance Institute. The company utilises Microsoft applications including SharePoint and the Open GI broker management system.
The Client Broking Team is responsible for the company's commercial clients, both property owners and property developers. The position will be to support the Client Broking Director and Broking Manager in an insurance administration capacity and at the same time embracing the opportunity to learn how the insurance market operates and gain insurance broking skills to progress towards becoming an Insurance Broking Account Handler.
To provide administration support to the Client Broking Director and Broking Manager and the wider team when required. To assist the company to attempt to exceed budgeted income and profit targets and to help position the company for future growth by:
- To assist in the administration of arranging and placing a cross section of insurance programmes.
- To assist on-going maintenance of effective diary system, renewal logs and credit control chasers
- Administration of claims.
- Using bespoke software to support the broking and claims process.
- Providing renewal review support.
- Preparing Claims Experience.
- Learning and understanding the insurance market through Continual Personal Development and support from colleagues.
- Managing and scheduling appointments.
- Engaging with insurers and customers both verbally and via email.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)_
- Proficient in Microsoft software: Word, Outlook & Excel
- Accurate data input skills
- Good organisational skills
- Works well within a team.
If you wish to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James Professional recruitment will be in contact with you