My client is an innovative market leader within the dynamic digital employee benefits sector.
They are at the forefront of delivering complete employee benefits solutions and provide extensive consultancy services to a wide range of clients.
Their flexible benefits proposition provides software as a service for reward communication and administration. They are well established and own their technology. They have an extensive customer base in both the private a public sector which provide recurring revenues; and an experienced stable management team with a successful track record.
The business prides itself on a personable team and company ethos where everyone is crucial to the continued growth and success, rather than you just being a number. The Role
Working as the project lead on employee benefit implementation and renewal projects, providing project management, benefits, reward and administration consultancy to clients and provide support to the client delivery team.
You will take ownership and responsibility for the delivery of all services within the project except for detailed client communication deliverables.MAIN DUTIES:
• Work with the sales team in the latter phases of the sales process to present the Solution to prospective clients
• Implementation and renewal projects for flexible benefits, total reward statement, employee savings:
o Manage the project including project initiation meeting/call, identification and documentation of project scope.
o Consult with clients to guide them through the implementation / transition / renewal of their flexible benefits and/or online/offline total reward Implementation, providing guidance on client admin processes, admin process, benefit provider admin processes, system solution, products and services
o Work with clients to help them to define the schemes rules and ensure their scheme meets the objectives outlined at the beginning of the programme
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients.
- Work with the account management and key account management teams to build the client relationship, protect the existing services and up-sell additional products and services.
Personality and a sense of humour!
- Highly organised and equally at ease working on large complex projects, as well as multi- tasking across several smaller developments and tasks
- Able to clearly communicate and have great interpersonal skills with an ability to work with all functions in an organisation, with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong in client facing consultancy activity
- Experience and extensive knowledge of employee benefits
- Ability to work accurately, consistently and in a timely manner with
commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
Self-managing, you will possess the commerciality that sets you apart from the rest.
This is a strategic role and has huge scope for future personal career development.