Company DescriptionAbout PG One
PG One is a single interdependent end-2-end client focused business team at Chancery Lane for Procter & Gamble. The high performing operation brings the entire P&G resource within the Groupe into one place - this includes creative (Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis WW), data, media, search, SEO and Social.TRUST
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency, and honesty.TALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client's business.TRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.Job Description
This is a Manager role within the PG One Media Planning Team.
Working within the UK media function for Publicis Groupe's single largest client, with a spend in the UK and Ireland of over $200Million USD, P&G UK&I.
This role is to work across the P&G's Fabric accounts, including the likes of Ariel, Fairy Non Bio and Lenor. This team has worked on some iconic campaigns, most recently the launch of Ariel's Cold Wash initiative, encouraging consumers to wash colder to help save money and the environment.
As the Senior Manager, you will be the main point of contact for the clients and will be running the team on a day-to-day basis ensuring everything runs smoothly and the team are happy. The clients rely on you for guidance, media expertise and leadership on their annual and campaign planning.
The PG One team is large and there is a great opportunity for growth and career development.Qualifications
- You get things done. You make sure you and your team meet deadlines, delivers on time and on budget to the client. You know the internal process and create connections that allow you to pull in the right resources when you need them to ensure best delivery of your client needs.
- You are happy working independently and pulling in the support that you need and managing workloads.
- Your clients and your team respect you. They seek out your point of view and include you in their thinking, you add value.
- You keep people in the loop. The team and the client always know what is hot and happening now and in the future.
- You know your stuff. You are a knowledge centre on a specific client, brand, and activity specific to the role.
- You have a happy team as all of your people are well managed, empowered, developed and appraised.
- You build the reputation of the agency. What you do and how you do it builds the reputation of the agency, you deliver and add extra value to what you do.
PG One is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership, stratus, sexual orientation, or gender identity. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.