Pay rate: £100 - £130 per dayLocation: Remote/Hybrid (great location of head office in Shoreditch, London)Contract length - 9 months with possible 3 months extensionMonday - Friday - 9-5
We are seeking a talented individual to join our client's EU Marketing Business Operations Team, which plays a critical role in the Marketing process by executing efficient and accurate processing of purchase orders and invoicing.
Reporting to the Operations Business Manager, the role is an exciting mix of administrative and finance reporting tasks.The role
- Monitor dashboards to get ahead of issues
- Support the operations team in tracking accruals and reporting against them
- Budget Management- Overlooks spend from Marketing Channels against different budgeted items - work with the team to understand why things are on track or not and communicate as needed to the Finance team
- Translate data into useful information and actionable priorities
- Keeping yourself and others informed and tracking changes to plans, or assisting in ensuring planned activity happens as planned
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Some understanding of finance and payment process in an operational environment of rapid growth
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
Ideally, you would have 1 - 3 years of experience within a tech, media or logistics company and/or have held a position within a shared services, finance, accounting or operation group in a large multi-national corporation and a B.A/B.Sc. degree