Up to £35.02 per hour + Travel Expenses + Bank Holiday Rates
ScotForce Healthcare offer rewarding opportunities for Nursing professionals across Scotland. Our success is owed to a simple principle; if you want to deliver great care then you need great people and to treat them well. Our philosophy of care is: "We Care for our People so they will Care for others" - and we aim to provide the best opportunity possible, including:-
- GREAT FLEXIBILITY- a simple availability system allows you to tell us the days you want to work and adjust your working hours up or down to fit around your lifestyle.
- SECURITY & CONTINUITY- our daily mission is to secure the opportunities our people need to live a flexible, yet secure lifestyle. Our people are in huge demand, and many have been loyal 'ScotForcers' for several years.
- EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY- with additional increments for weekends and public holidays.
- TRAVEL EXPENSES- mileage and public transport costs are reimbursed.
- INCENTIVES & RECOGNITION - Whether it's our annual incentives scheme, prize draws, holiday treats, or just a great big thank you for everything you do, we like to recognise that our people really are what make us great!
- VARIETY & EXPERIENCE- enjoy new challenges and gain a wealth of experience within different settings and with various client types.
- PAID INDUCTION + FREE UNIFORM - you will be paid for attending your Induction and will receive a Free Uniform.
- TRAINING- you can access a variety of ongoing professional development opportunities, including regular classroom-based training and a comprehensive online learning hub. We also help to facilitate SVQ learning.
- NURSE REVALIDATION SUPPORT- with your dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse
- 24/7 LOCAL SUPPORT- from a friendly, knowledgeable team with care sector experience.
With a client network spanning the length and breadth of Scotland, we work in partnership with over 300 Nursing Homes and Housing Support/Community Living organisations; specialising in the care of older people and supporting adults with learning/physical disabilities and mental health needs.
We're working to become the benchmark healthcare agency in Scotland - celebrated for our people and valued by our people. Our people enjoy the stability of working with a dedicated health and social care provider which offers access to an incredible array of opportunities due to the high demand for our services. This comes as a result of our family-friendly approach and first-class support, which has crafted our reputation for excellence in our marketplace over several years.What we look for
For ScotForce, it's not all about how many hours our people work; it's about having a team of people who enjoy what they do, have a passion for delivering great nursing care and who relish new challenges.
For most of our people, ScotForce is their sole employer; but some of our team also have other jobs and work with us to top-up their earnings. Whether you work 24 hours a week, or 48 hours, we want you to:
- Be Caring
- Be Professional
- Be Compliant
- Be Reliable
- Be Proud
- Be Positive
Finally, we want you to enjoy what you do. Your work as a nursing professional should never be underestimated - both in the positive impact you have on others and the great reward you should experience in the course of your duties.Essential Requirements
- Driving license and access to a vehicle - you will be required to travel to care services across the region - travel expenses paid.
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the past 3 years working within a Nursing Home or specialist unit/ward concerning the care and support of older people.