Our client is in the specialist services sector and have been successful over the past 15 years. The have performed well during Covid-19 and are looking at 50% growth over the next 3 years. They have a well-established board, a motivated and engaged team and a fantastic list of benefits.
The business is built on the strength of their people. They have strong values that are visible across the business, a family culture and have been rewarded by a very loyal team of staff at all levels from the top down.
They have a requirement for a part qualified Assistant Management Accountant. Working within the finance department, you will report to the Financial Controller and will be an integral part of the business providing financial support to assist with driving the business forward and optimising the financial performance. Duties will include:
- Assisting with producing the month end accounts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Audit support.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Self-bill reconciliations and follow through with queries.
- Resolving payroll queries and assisting with weekly payroll.
- Forecasting cash receipts.
- Assisting the finance team and wider teams with finance queries.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Candidates with previous experience are key to this recruitment:
- The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA or ACCA).
- You will be able to plan your own workload and continually look for new ways to improve contribution to the business.
- Strong IT skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary + study support, full training and additional employee benefits.