Audit & Accounts SeniorSouth London£45,000 - £50,000
A Top 30 Accountancy firm based in London now seek a driven Audit Senior to join their growing team. The role will involve planning audit engagements, leading onsite teams (80%) and preparing accounts (20%).Your role as an Audit & Accounts Senior:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Liaising with clients to resolve any queries, escalating more complex matters to manager/partner.
- Reviewing team members' work before passing completed file to manager.
- Coaching juniors and providing feedback on the quality of their work and performance.
- Controlling assignment time in line with pre-determined budget.
- ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of planning and leading external audits.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS 102.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience of audit software (i.e., Caseware) and Microsoft packages.
If you feel that your skills and experience match this vacancy, please contact me on or for further information.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.