Aster & Trujillo is currently seeking a focused experienced Accounts Assistant to join our team.
This opportunity would ideally suit someone with PRACTICE experience.
THE COMPANY: Multidisciplinary Firm committed to delivering Tax, Legal and Accountancy services in the UK and Spain. We provide bespoke advice, guidance and support for overseas individuals and organisations wishing to set up and operate in the UK and Spain.
CANDIDATE: Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments, checking Bank Statements
- Keeping Clients with their business performance (DLA & Dividends)
- Assisting the Senior Lead in the preparation of client P&L, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance
- General office and ad-hoc duties if time allows it
- Many of the duties should be performed with little or no supervision
- Payroll, general.
- Preparation and submission of CIS tax returns and payments to HMRC
- Assisting with the Bookkeeping & VAT preparation and submissions, including Flat Rate
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Office Administration and other ad-hoc duties as and when require
- Proactive with good ideas and willing to get involved with the business
- High energy, and hard working
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Specialised Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive end to end VAT, Bookkeeping (experience including process involvement with aspects of VAT and Bookkeeping)
- Working on various accounting software i.e Sage Line 50 accounts, Xero. Quickbooks, TaxCal.
- Accuracy and quality in work
- A thorough, methodical approach
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work AS PART of a team is a MUST
TO APPLY: Anyone who applies for this role who does NOT have PRACTICE experience will NOT be considered.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter.