Kennedys is looking for an IT Product Manager to join our existing IT Product management team.
Our IT Product Management team is comprised of proactive experts that focus on internal and external applications to provide guidance on procurement, adoption, and lead the innovation of internally developed systems.Team
Kennedys IT team is responsible for delivery of a responsive, effective and timely IT support service to the firm's employees and clients.
They devise and implement operational processes and procedures in order to provide reliable and available IT systems to the firm.
Our IT Product Management team is comprised of proactive experts that focus on internal and external applications to provide guidance on procurement, adoption, and lead the innovation of internally developed systems.Key Responsibilities
- Work within a small team of specialists to deliver expert knowledge and advice on technology use and selection
- Develop and maintain relationships with end-users globally, generating, tracking, and prioritising opportunities for improvement through technology
- Manage the delivery of selected applications or technologies into the firm, ensuring handover of support material to support and training teams
- Drive global awareness and adoption of identified technologies, ensuring benefits realisation of high performing team of applications' specialists to deliver an effective and consistent global service
- Gain and maintain an awareness of applications which may be of value to the firm, crafting relevant business cases as necessary for procurement; lead application selection process.
- UX Design and Wireframing
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Stakeholder management
- Leading Workshops
- Working with Design teams and developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Customer focused and positive attitude
- Guiding and leading 3rd party vendors.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
Business services and secretarial employees are integral to our success. We offer career opportunities for professionals with a variety of experience and responsibility. Our working environment is truly friendly and professional, and you will have a wide range of opportunities for career development. We are looking for ambitious, committed and enthusiastic people, no matter what your industry background.