Personal Injury Claims Essex to £35,000
Leading Essex based Underwriting Agency have a new role within their Personal Injury department
Oversee the Personal Injury Claims Team to ensure the best outcome in terms of service, performance and compliance.
- Coordinate the work activities of the team, has responsibility for team performance, development and training of staff to maximise contributions and drive employee development and operational improvements.
- Ensure processes are effective and kept up to date in line with current market trends.
- Complete regular 121s with the team.
- Deal with customer complaints and provide a swift resolution.
- Complete regular audits to ensure compliance of Claims Handling Procedures and all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain own small allocation of files.
- Act as a referral point for team members; act as a professional role model for claims best practice.
- Achieve best practices by motivating the team, reviewing claims files, identifying trends and recommending improvements.
- Implement and maintain handlers process guide for new starters
if you have experience in the above please reply ASAP
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.