Data Warehouse / BI Developer (SQL ETL) *Hybrid WfH*. One of the world's largest property investment / development companies is seeking a skilled Data Warehouse / BI Developer as they go through a period of technical transformation.
As a Data Warehouse / BI Developer you will take a lead role, working closely with business stakeholders. Typically you'll be creating reports for current and new products and their performance; analysing behavioural data of customers' across digital products, interpreting that data and analysing results using statistical techniques to identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. You'll need a strong technical knowledge to enable you to build the Data Warehouse and ETL pipelines as well as the commercial acumen to analyse the data.
You'll work with the Head of Product and business stakeholders to prioritise business information requirements and review results to measure impact on the business and plan business strategy going forward.
There's a remote interview process and flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week with the rest of the week spent in the Central London office; there's a great team atmosphere and benefits package as well as continual learning opportunities.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of SQL Server, ETL processes, data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You're adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ideally you will have Python scripting skills
- You are bright, ambitious and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
As a Data Warehouse / BI Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits including 28 days holiday, bonus, car allowance, pension and life assurance.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Data Warehouse / BI Developer (SQL ETL) opportunity.