We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual to join our clients Payroll Team in Basildon.
They are looking for a dynamic and motivated person with previous experience working within a payroll bureau and or practice to support our Head of Payroll. This is a great role for someone who is looking to further their career in a progressive yet professional environment where personal development is regarded highly.Role:
The Payroll Processor will play a key role within the team and will be involved throughout the whole payroll cycle working both their own clients as well as supporting the wider team.
As well as supporting the team the Payroll Processor will have a portfolio of their own clients, therefore the team member will have to feel comfortable working closely with our clients to build strong relationships and ensure our current high standard of support are upheld. It's also key for the individual to feel comfortable communicating with clients on a regular basis and deal with client escalations quickly and appropriately
Experience with Star, Sage & Xero will be a bonus. Package:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working - mix of home & office
- Great holiday package
- Great Pension
- Modern office
For more information, please contact Liam Snell at LGS Vision Recruitment.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience working within a payroll bureau/practice
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience in processing auto-enrolment pensions
- Accounting knowledge is desirable
- CIPP qualified is desirable
- Computer skills appropriate to your role
- Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to your role