Superb permanent opportunity for a skilled Credit Controller (Income Management) to join this leading Not for Profit and Charities sector business based in Coventry but offering hybrid working options to support in the management of debt levels and supporting customers in managing their finances appropriately. Client Details
My client is a highly respected Not for Profit and Charities sector organisation based in Coventry. They are highly successful and renowned for providing top quality services to their customers. Description
The Credit Controller (Income Management) role will involve:
- Monitor and control current and former debt, and ensure legal action is taken as necessary
- his will include the preparation and presentation of cases at court
- Identify reasons for non- payment by customers, and ensure appropriate advice is given to prevent further arrears.
- Take remedial action to prevent arrears and recover other charges in accordance with policy and procedures.
- You will create a culture of financial inclusion and early intervention to identify customers who require additional support
- Ensure that a full audit trail of contact, action with customers is maintained in and is clear, detailed and factual.
- Collect outstanding arrears through face to face and telephone communication with customers
- Provide advice and guidance with regards to arrears in conjunction with other employees
- Responsible for the collection, pursuance of arrears and contacting customers to discuss their arrears.
- Actively identify reasons for non- payment by customer
- Ensure that the appropriate advice is given to customers to prevent arrears, through personal contact by telephone, visit or office interview
- Liaise with customers, applicants and their representatives concerning any aspect of Income Management.
- Respond to investigate and resolve debt queries
- Establish sustainable repayment arrangements with the primary objective of maximising income and recovering debt
- Other ad-hoc tasks/duties to suport the Income Management Team service levels and KPIs
To be successful in this fast paced Credit Controller (Income Management) you will have previous exposure of working with customers to resolve debt and arrears in payments within a business to consumer setting. You will be a superb communicator and will be able to engage and work with customers to obtain payments which are outstanding but also able to support the customers income maximisation. Strong IT skills including EXCEL are essential. Job Offer
Permanent employment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, hybrid working options