(Events & Marketing)
Love organising, planning, drafting stories with engaging content? How about this lovely job with a niche business providing conferencing and training events to their membership?
Experience of events/coordination would be great but a passion for marketing, with great written and verbal communication skills, a confident and friendly personality is desirable.
- Researching and booking venues
- Drafting agendas
- Sending booking confirmations, communications, helping pull together training materials
- Working closely with marketing to create monthly Newsletters and gather content for social media platforms
- Creating surveys for feedback and ideas and collating for management review
- Keeping training modules current and up to date
- Database management and upkeep
- General administration.
- A bonus to this role is the opportunity to travel in the UK and attend events in the London area or overnight events further afield including a three-day annual conference.
- Enormous potential for career progression with full training and encouraged to develop onwards to Manager level