ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTBOURNEMOUTHSALARY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCEThe Candidate:
This role will suit a skilled and competent Accounts Assistant with a good all-round knowledge of basic accounts and book keeping.
Previous experience in a Firm of solicitors is desirable but not essential.Main Duties
- Cash book entries
- Banking and cheque writing
- Sending and receiving electronic payments
- Allocation of payments in
- Taking credit/debit card payments by telephone
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting non accounts staff with ledger queries
- Assist the Accounts Manager in maintaining office accounts, Client accounts and any other accounts
- Any other duties as and when required as directed by a Partner or a member of the Management team
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO KIMBERLEY LIND AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.
- Supporting the Accounts Manager and Team Members
- Adopt conduct and procedures in accordance with the office manual