Exams Admin Assistant
South West Birmingham
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
£10.50 - £12.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a exams and curriculum admin assistant to work in an all girls school to support the Data and Assessment Manager daily with administration support. This is a school rated 'good' by ofsted and has a very supportive and welcoming environment.
Key duties as an Exams and Curriculum Admin Assistant
- Administration support for external examinations and associated vocational qualifications
- Assist in the production of profiles and interim progress reports
- Liaise with subject leaders regarding examination entries including post result enquiries
- Input teacher group data on to SIMS
- Liaise with exam bodies regarding the submission of entries, amendments, forecast grades and coursework marks
- General administration duties to support curriculum areas
- Prepare materials and resources for curriculum areas.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in an educational setting is essential
- SIMS knowledge is Essential
- Previous experience in admin support with exams is desirable
- Good communication skills required
- IT literate with a solid knowledge of excel for data collection.
To apply please submit your CV through the advert to apply.