Shifts work, rolling rota pattern 8.00- 20.00, day shift or night shifts 19.30 - 08.30Salary Details:
£10.50 per hour
The Willows is registered with the Care Quality Commission as an independent hospital able to support individuals detained under The Mental Health Act 1983 (amended 2007), subject to a Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding (DoLS) or informally.
The Willows is located in the market town of Wisbech, known as "The Capital of The Fens" which lies in the far north-east of Cambridgeshire, bordering Norfolk and only 5 miles south of Lincolnshire. The Willows looks and feels like a very large detached home. The inside feels very homely (not ward based) and has been newly refurbished and decorated to a very high standard.
The service supports men stepping down from secure or acute mental health services, who require a period of rehabilitation, prior to discharging into the community. Individuals who have experienced a breakdown in their community placement and require a period of stabilisation to reduce acute symptoms may also benefit from a period of admission
So, the question is, are you a committed individual who wants to work with a company that understands how important Support Workers are to our patients recovery?
Do you share our Company Values - are you positive, friendly, empowering, person centred and innovative?
We are currently looking to appoint Full time Support Workersto join our friendly team at The Willows.Key Skills
Rewards & Benefits
- Experience in a Caring environment preferred, but not essential
- Able to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Good communication skills, allowing you to engage & interact with our residents
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and also be part of a team (family)
- Passionate about making a difference to someone else life
- Good written skills
- Able to fulfil the sleep-in duties in accordance with the agreed rota
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Full time, Part time and Bank Contracts
- *£500 Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation - Opportunity to apply for family and friend's grants
- Free staff meals
- Free on-site parking
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.Who we are!
The CareTech Group; established in 1994, and is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives - this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a "Disability Confident Leader".
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES